Ensure to take these pointers before you register business in Dubai

Ensure to take these pointers before you register business in Dubai

Setting up a business in Dubai is much easier than setting up business in any part of the world, mostly because the city has been erected as a business hub only recently, and policies are as business-friendly as one would want. Whether you are a UAE national or a foreign investor, you have the best facilities, the best services and the best options for you to take advantage of.

There is nothing better than having your own business because:

a.You make all the decisions

b. You are your own boss

c. The earning is higher than in jobs

However, you need help with business setup in UAE. You need information and resources to get your business up and running. Let’s look at the pointers you need to take.

a. Learn about types of companies

For the ease of doing all kinds of business and for all types of investors, whether foreign or local, the UAE has provided the facility of different types of company formation. Investors can either establish a mainland company, a free zone company or an off-shore company.

It is important for them to understand these types of companies and all the rules that regulate these companies. Each company has a different function. Rules and regulations regarding taxation, the types of businesses and other such matters are also different. When it comes to types of companies, visa provisions and business registration matters also differ from one type to another.

b. Work on your documentation

Make sure you have your paperwork ready. All documents should be with you at all times and should be attested and approved as required. There is no benefit in having incomplete documentation because there is no way around the legal pathway for business registration. You will only delay your business setup procedures by not having the right set of documents.

There are a lot of departments where you will have to show and submit the paperwork in order to get your business approved. Also check for the documentation requirements for different types of companies that can be formed so that you have the right documentations for the company type you chose for your own business.

c. Learn about ownership status of your type of company you choose

In order for investors to enjoy the business opportunities in UAE, they should know the ownership status of the business that they want to operate. If you are interested in setting up a business in Dubai mainland, you will need to find a suitable local sponsor for him to own 51% of your company. The rest of the 49% is owned by you. However, when it comes to free zone companies, a local sponsor is not required and you can own the whole of your company. You can also repatriate 100% of the profits to the home country.

d. Consider your costs

A business can grow if the profits are high and costs are relatively low. There is no use of running a business that does not have the potential to grow because ultimately it will have to exit the market because of greater competition in which it cannot survive. The cost-benefit analysis should start from day one and it should include the costs of incorporation of your company so you can take advantage of the business opportunities in UAE.

e. You will need help

If you are a foreign investor, you will need help of a business consultant in UAE with business registration, corporate account opening, company registration, trade name and product registration and other tasks. Help from a business consultant in UAE firm like Business Setup Dubai is something that will make things easier for you. The company will get things done for you in order to save you precious time and protect you from the hassle of travelling from one department to another for company setup in Dubai.

Share this post